Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My brain is everywhere...

Hello - this would be the start to my crafty blog.  I have always wanted to be crafty, I've just spent the last 12 years working myself to death to pay bills.  I am now a stay at home mommie to a wonderfully strong minded 3 yr old :).

In the time she will allow, I sew, hot glue, make blankets and collect buttons.  Below is my first sewing project made from a few old tshirts and the top of a oneies.  

First Dress

Today I'm working on my button collection, trying to display it without ruining them and still being able to look at them.  I'm also working on another dress and maybe a shirt for myself.

This weekend though I'm so excited, I'll be finishing up my first purse from a pattern, thanks to a good friend.  I'll post pictures of it once we are done.

I love crafts!

Pins and Needles,

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment